Sunday, February 6, 2011

Settling down and in...

Well, I'm out of Haberfield and into little Asia of Sydney... Campsie. Thanks to the wonderful help of James and Laraine I have moved all of my things over and am starting to unpack now. What a huge job. But thankfully I was able to find a place to settle in to for a short term period now anyways.
Now... to cull. I have so much stuff that I really don't need. Uni notes from 10 years ago, (can't believe it's been that long!) letters I used to get from my best friend when I was 12!!, just general crap that I really don't need to keep. Gotta get the sentimental side out of me for a fortnight so I can cut back on stuff so the next move isn't as painful!
But have also enjoyed some moments of the last 2 weeks. Daniel and Amber's wedding was perfect in every way. They are such a gorgeous couple.
Lisa and Mark's engagement party was a lot of fun. Bridesmaid again and looking forward to it. Lisa is so organised! Love that girl.
Got a promotion at work! Woohoo!! Now just waiting to hear back about the Pokernews job but I am not confident about it. I really want the job so hoping that I do get it but there are other videos on there with girls that could also get the job. Fingers crossed!!
Better get back to work. Enjoy these wedding pics...

No comments:

Post a Comment