Thursday, January 27, 2011

Wedding of the Year!

Currently lying on a couch in an apartment in Star City. Enjoying the quietness. The bride has gone to sleep and I'm about to do the same. I have mixed feelings. Excited that Daniel and Amber are getting married tomorrow!! Nervous for Them both though as it's a big day and somewhat also jealous. Lol. One day for me. And hopefully it will be before Josh says "I do!!"
I'm in love though. I have a man that treats me like a queen. Who would sacrifice the world for me and I feel the same for him. :)
Tomorrow is going to be a gorgeous day. The sun will shine, the bride and groom will look amazing and I will gain another beautiful sister in law. I truly am blessed.
So off to sleep I go for my beauty sleep. Looking this good doesn't always come naturally!! Lol
Til next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment